Attending the Dave Nachmanoff Benefit Concert?
$20 per ticket
Pres House, 731 State Street, Madison, WI 53703
All of the proceeds from the concert support students at Pres House Apartments. $10 of each ticket, and all additional donations, are tax-deductible. Check out the event Flyer.
Support Intentional Living at Pres House Apartments
Since opening in 2007, Pres House Apartments has endeavored to be more than just a place for students to lay their head and store their stuff. We support and encourage residents through building-wide programs and a variety of purposeful living programs. Engagement with these programs has grown steadily and now almost 30% of residents are involved. Since 2010 we’ve given away more than $465,000 in scholarships! Help support our programs and donate today!
So many are interested in these programs that we cannot meet the demand for the 2018-19 academic year. We need your help!
These programs work:
- 76% of surveyed residents report increasing the number of people they know in our building from fall to spring by 4-5 people.
- Program participants gained more interpersonal connections and were more likely to return to Pres House for a subsequent year.
- 81% of our Next Step sober living participants remain in recover & are enrolled in college or have graduated, equating to over $200,000 in societal savings.
We need to raise an additional $25,000 by September 1st. to provide scholarships and program funds for residents that we could not otherwise serve. Please join us!
- $1000 will provide funding for a resident for the entire year
- Gifts of any amount are all helpful!
You can make a tax-deductible donation online using the secure link below or with a check made out to Pres House and mailed to 731 State St. Madison, WI 53703. Thank you!
Please click the button below to make your donation.
Help us reach our goal!